This section regulates the relationship between the Editorial Board of the Siberian Medical Review (Editorial Board), the publishing House of KrasSMU (Publishing House) and the author or the authors who submitted their manuscript for publication in the journal Siberian Medical Review (Author).
The Author submitting an article to the Editorial Board agrees that exclusive property rights for the use of the manuscript (the material sent to the Editorial Board of the journal, including such protected objects of copyright as pictures of the author, drawings, diagrams, tables, etc.) pass to the Editorial Board and the Publishing House of the journal, including the right to reproduce in print and on the Internet; for distribution; translation into any languages of the world; export and import of the copies of the journal with the author's article for distribution, making available to the public.
The Editorial Board reserve the right to shorten and edit the manuscript materials, to conduct scientific editing, to reduce and correct articles, to change the design of graphs, drawings and tables for conforming it with the design of the journal, without changing the meaning of the information provided.
The Editorial Board and the Publishing House have the right to pass on the rights received from the Author to third parties and have the right to prohibit the third parties using any materials published in the journal for commercial purposes.
The Author guarantees that he has exclusive rights to use the material sent to the Editorial Board. In case of violation of this warranty and making claims to the Editorial Board or the Publishing House, the Author shall independently and at his own expense undertake to settle all claims. The Editorial Board and the Publishing House shall not be liable to third parties for infringement of Author’s guarantees.
The Author reserves the right to use the published material, its fragments and parts in personal, including scientific and teaching purposes.
The Author pass the above rights to the Editorial Board and the Publishing House, without limitation of their validity, on the territory of all countries of the world without restriction, including the territory of the Russian Federation.
The rights to the manuscript shall be considered transferred by the Author to the Editorial Board and the Publishing House from the moment of acceptance into the printing.
Reprinting of materials published in the journal by other individuals and legal persons is possible only with the written permission of the Editorial Board and the Publishing House, with obligatory indication of the name of the journal, number and year of publication.
The Editorial Board is not responsible for the accuracy of the information provided by the Author.
The Author, sending the manuscript to the Editorial Office, gives permission for the use and processing of personal data.
The Editorial Board reserves the right to shorten and correct articles, change the design of graphs, drawings and tables for conforming it with the design of the journal, without changing the meaning of the information provided. In case of late response of the author (s) to the Editorial Office's request, the Editorial Board may, at its own discretion, amend the article or refuse publication.
Sending to the Editorial Office of the articles that have already been sent to other journals or have been printed in it is absolutely not allowed. The editors are not responsible for the accuracy of the information provided by the authors.
The Editorial Board is not responsible for the accuracy of the information provided by the Authors. Articles have sent with violation of the rules are not accepted by the Editorial Board for consideration.
Original researches could be published in English, in case the article is submitted in the English language.
Preparation of the articles
In order to present the article, the Authors must confirm the following points. The manuscript can be returned to Authors if it does not correspond to them.
- This article was not previously published, nor was it submitted for consideration and publication in another journal (or it is explained in the Comments for the Editor).
- The file of the article to be sent is presented in the document format OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF or WordPerfect.
- Complete Internet addresses (URL) for links are provided where it is possible.
- The text is typed with a single line spacing; the font size is 12 points; for highlighting it is used italic, not underline (excluding Internet addresses); all illustrations, graphs and tables are located in the appropriate places in the text, not at the end of the document.
- The text corresponds to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements described in the Rules for Authors, located on the page "About the Journal".
- If you send an article to the peer-reviewed section of the journal, then the requirements of the document Ensuring of blind review are fulfilled.
The Authors who publish articles in this journal agree to the following:
- The Authors retain their copyrights and pass the journal the right to publish the work for the first time, which after 6 months after publication is automatically licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (cc by (Attribution) the License "With indicating the authorship"), which allows others to distribute this work with the obligatory retaining of references to the authors of the original work and the original publication in this journal.
- The Authors have the right to post their work on the Internet (for example, in their profile on the organization's website or personal site) before and during the process of reviewing it by this journal, as it can lead to productive discussion and more references to this work (q.v. The Effect of Open Access)
The names and e-mail entered on the site of this journal will be used only for the purposes indicated by this journal and won’t be used for any other purposes or provided to other persons and organizations.