The single file ''Cover Letter'' combines information on the article. It comprises the following sections:
1. General information
- confirm that manuscript is not under consideration by another publisher;
- confirm that manuscript has not been previously published;
- confirm that manuscript contains full disclosure of conflict of interest;
- confirm that all authors have read and approved the manuscript;
- confirm that author(s) is (are) responsible for the authenticity of the manuscript materials;
- indicate the author who is responsible for the correspondence;
- specify the estimated time of the thesis defense (if the manuscript is a part of the thesis).
2. Information on conflict of interest/funding
The document contains a disclosure by authors of possible relations with industrial and financial institutions that could lead to a conflict of interest in connection with submitted in the manuscripts material. It is advisable to list the sources of the work funding. If there is no conflict of interest, you should write down: ''Conflict of interest is not declared''
3. Information and adherence to ethical standards when conducting the research
The study was carried out in accordance with the standards of Good Clinical Practice and the principles of the Declaration of Helsinki. The study protocol was approved by the ethics committees of all participating clinical centers. Prior to inclusion in the study we received written informed consent from all participants.
4. Information on the overlapping publications (if available).
''Cover letter'' should be issued on one or two sheets using the official letterhead of the institution (at the option of authors). The appeal: ''the Chief Editor of the Siberian Medical Review Protopopov A. V.''. Signatures of all authors and/or authorized person's signature should be below and the seal of the institution from which the article is sent should also be below. ''Cover letter'' should be scanned. You should attach the file in jpeg or pdf as an additional file of the manuscript.